Twitter is basically there so that you can talk about the weird things going on around you when you're alone right? (See photos ... real Tweets.)
I used to talk before I could speak English so my dad nick named me "Radio Free Emma." Now, this blog lets me write all the weird things I was trying to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay But, Pollywogs.
You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...
-
Because they literally do not. Have you ever, once in your life, peeled open one of those ridiculous smelly magazine flaps and thought, ...
-
No, not time altering as in it's 2013 and it looks like the Roaring 20s. This isn't going to be THAT crazy. So, another fun fact. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment