Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dear People Walking In the Middle of the Street,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
Are you confused? Do you need me to explain to you the subtle differences between the street and the sidewalk? Cause I gladly will. Right now.

One is for cars. The other is for you.

Oh! It's a shorter walk for you! Aw! No totally, take your time moseying on the double yellow line. And next time I feel like it, I'll drive on the fucking bike path for a shortcut.

Makes complete sense. Seriously, pedestrians, you do you.

It's your world, I'm just living in it.

Sincerely,
I don't have time for this sh*t.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...