Sunday, September 1, 2013

Filling Out Forms Rocks


To Sign A Contract 3
Nice pen.
I'm currently in the midst of switching Doctors. Actually a lot easier than I thought. (Picked up the phone, hey doc, I need you, okay cool I can do that, see you then. Boom.)

So, yesterday, after hearing the terrifyingly loud bang of the mailbox lid (why are you so loud mailbox?), I walked to my porch and fished out a pretty large packet with my name handwritten on the front. I realized at this moment just what this was - forms from the doctor. I legitimately got a little excited.

I mean, it rocks. You get this packet of questions that you absolutely know the answers to. You're going to get a straight A on this. Like, you have to try to mess this shit up.

What's my name? Sure, I'll tell you that. I'll even spell it 100% right.

Address? Done. I'm there right now.

Phone? Sure, here it is. Gimme a call.

I'm so confident to hand these in. I know everything's right.

(Confession - I had to Google one of the abbreviations and accidentally googled "google" to get there. Tragic.)

** UPDATE. PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO W-9 FORMS. W-9 FORMS DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ROCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...