Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Those Little Spots on the Board

Conference Room Whiteboard
Tragic.

Professor.

Please. Please erase that little purple word fragment.

Why are you so careless? Do you not see it? Or are you attempting to ignite my pseudo OCD to distract me from whatever you're talking about?

I understand, well at least try to understand, the rush you feel as you're switching from one diagram to the next, but why must you cloud the latter with remnants of the first?

Let it be known that this post originated during a class as a Professor missed the "gr" of the word "diagram" which upset me enough to fuel this diatribe.

I have tried to use appropriate language, 'cause I know we're all just doing our best.

BUT COME ON.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, yuck. I'm a little bit OCD myself, so I understand your predicament. What's worse for you is that you're part of a captive audience. You can't move, can't deal with the thing that needs fixing. I once sat impatiently through a lunch with coworkers at a restaurant with a crooked painting in my line of sight. It killed me the whole lunch to see it. When we were done, I excused myself to go back and right it. I understand your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The absolute worst! I truly commend your ability to contain yourself for the duration of a meal... Can't say I would have had the same self-control. Ah, the struggles.

      Delete

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...