Monday, September 16, 2013

The Laundry Dilemma

Monster.
Just terrible.

I'm going through my drawers, and while they are filled with clothes, it's like someone has hidden everything I'd ever actually wear. (Shirt with a huge peace sign, why do I own you? You don't really fit and you're a peace sign shirt.) 

And then I take a look at this bitch. Hiding all my favorite clothes. And it's like, when something is dirty, I get all Alzheimer'sy and think I couldn't possibly have any other clothes than the weird Delia's sh*t in my drawers. 

No, Emma. Look at your hamper. Are you serious? You have other clothes. Obviously. Do your laundry. 

I mean, I definitely have a few things left to throw on, 'cause do I really care what I look like in Principles of Macroeconomics?

No, definitely don't. 

What's your least favorite chore?

1 comment:

  1. Shampooing carpets because cats. I cleaned up one stain two weeks ago on a Saturday. Sunday morning there were two more. They know. They just know. I left them there. It's so literally painful to shampoo, have to drag out an enormous Bissel machine, deal with a hose with a mind of its own and then use every ounce of energy to suck solution out the floor. I'm ready for hardwood.

    ReplyDelete

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...