Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why Can't I Wear Sunglasses All the Time?

SunglassesSometimes, it's just too bright.

I'm sitting in class. I'm a little tired (...it's 7:55 what do you expect), and HONESTLY, Prof, the lights are a little much.

Can we get some dimmers up in here? No? Nada?

THEN WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY SUNGLASSES ON?

Seriously. You SUMMON me from my bed with my light-blocking curtain (amazing) and subject me to nothing less than light torture. Safe to say that these fluorescents are cramping my style.

(And you know what, let's imagine I go for it. I just put my sunglasses on like IDGAF. I look like a literal D-bag. Emma, what are you doing? Take off your sunglasses.)

A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...