Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Parents Once Made Us Go To A Really Weird Photoshoot

This photo is just so weird I can't even...
My parents used to have their own ad agency. (SHOUTOUT freshcutonline.com ) They did freelance work for businesses in the Greater Boston area, and being a youngster growing up with parents who work from home, I got to go to some pretty cool sheet.

(I'm talking editing studios, commercial shoots, recording booths ... Think about how stocked these kitchens were. Think about it. So much free candy.)

So this one time, my parents were doing some work for the Children's Hospital in Boston. Naturally, the models were chosen: me, and my sister. (We were cute. Are cute.)

Now, being about 6 at the time, my memory of the event is definitely foggy. So I'm filling in some deets. Sue me.

But there is one thing I do know. I was at a photoshoot. And all of a sudden, there was a jean jacket that was just my size. Def from Osh-Kosh-B'Gosh (sp?) ... talk about #tbt.

Fast forward 10 years and I'm still looking at pictures of me with every visit to grandparents homes and on fridges. (Fun Fact: I was in an ad for children's hospital and it's pretty damned cute. Suck it Abby. #weirdbrag)

So yeah, this was weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...