Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Invention: Time Altering Contacts


No, not time altering as in it's 2013 and it looks like the Roaring 20s. This isn't going to be THAT crazy. So, another fun fact. I'm chronically 5 minutes late. It's truly a weakness of mine.


Time
"Devouring Time..." -Billy Shakespeare
The clock in my car is 15 minutes fast, the clock on my wall, 10. Anything I can do to trick myself into timeliness.

I'm sure you're already thinking ... well, Emma, if you know it's 15 minutes fast, how could that work? BINGO. IT DOESN'T AT ALL. I'M ALWAYS STILL LATE.

*cue invention*

AHEM. Brace yourself.

Contacts that alter every clock I see to be 10 minutes fast. BOOM. On time.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Please share with the class.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know when you invent it because I am also in dire need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brilliant. Google Glass could probably help you out there, but that's only if you don't mind looking like a complete nerd wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right?! I was thinking something like Google Glass. But the nerdiness is a definite deterrent ... the contacts are probably a stretch ...

    ReplyDelete

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...