Friday, September 27, 2013

Why Mean Dorks Are the Worst

6 likes and 7 comments, people.
You know exactly whom I'm talking about. C'mon.

That kid in all your classes who seems legitimately mad that you exist and couldn't possibly know all the struggles of "hard work" and self discipline. Go home, mean dork. You're mean.

By all means, be a dork! I'm a dork. We're all super weird if we're being honest. And that's okay! That's good! I love weird! I dressed up as Voldemort for every single Harry Potter premier. How normal am I?

But the second that you shoot me an eye roll or huff that I'm wearing pants that fit me, you're done. You're rude. Go home, mean dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay But, Pollywogs.

You may have never really thought about it, but there are tadpoles, and then there are frogs. But like, in between those two things, there i...